This weekend I will be selling my art at the annual Maury Studio Sale. Here are five reasons you really should not miss this event.
1. You can purchase unique, one-of-a-kind gifts made by local artists for EVERYONE on your list in ONE PLACE! Looking for a gift for the special man in your life? Get him an oil painting of a Mustang, of his favorite beer, or of a VW bus. Need a gift for your Mom? How about a decorative ceramic platter? Still need to find something special for your girlfriend? You’ll find unique earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
2. I am giving away a FREE 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall poster with every sale over $20. You will find the largest variety of my artwork. I have posters, greeting cards, prints, magnets and original oil paintings of antique automobiles, Alaska scenery, bicycles, boats and beer.
3. At this Studio Sale Ashley Maury jewelry is priced lower than anywhere in the state, and she is there in person to help you pick out the perfect piece!
4. You will find the largest selection of Toni Maury’s colorful pottery in one place at this sale. She makes truly striking pieces that stand out. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peak into her studio.
5. You can sample some of my homebrew. I will have a keg of my special reserve dark ale on tap starting at 5 PM today!
So don’t miss out on this opportunity! It only happens once a year!
WHERE: 2527 Susitna Drive, Anchorage, AK. Follow the Pottery Sale signs in the Turnagain neighborhood.
WHEN: First Friday, December 6th from 11am to 9pm
Saturday, December 7th from 10am to 5pm
Sunday, December 8th from 10am to 5pm