You are invited to my upcoming Holiday Studio Sale this weekend, and here are five reasons why you shouldn’t miss it (if you live too far away, you can always shop at RealArtIsBetter on Etsy, and I will mail your order within one business day).
1. For the last three years I was part of the Maury Open Studio Sale, which is not happening this year due to Maury family commitments. So, this year I’m hosting a solo event in my studio. Unlike shopping in a gallery, visiting an artist’s studio is a much more personal experience. You can talk to me about my process and inspiration, and see where and how I make my art. You can even commission a painting (I have a couple slots left in time for Christmas).
2. You can preview paintings that I will be showing to the public in January, so you’ll have first dibs. I will also have prints, new magnets, and greeting cards for sale.
3. I will be giving away a FREE 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall poster with every $20+ purchase. That’s a $20 value, and one less gift you have to buy! Perfect for your beer-loving friend.
4. You can enter a daily drawing for a FREE Clendaniel art print of your choice.
5. Light refreshments will be provided, including a variety of cookies baked by yours truly!
I hope to see you this weekend!
First Friday reception December 4th, 4-8 pm
Saturday, December 5th, 12-5 pm
Don’t forget to bring your friends!
333 W. 4th Avenue, SUITE 4.
Inside the 4th Avenue Market Place (the blue mall next to Sunshine Plaza)