~ by Maria Benner
The name of our business is Real Art Is Better, because often when people buy a Clendaniel piece of art, they exclaim, “This is my first piece of Real Art!” Although there is no accepted definition of Real Art, people know it when they see it. We have several patrons who are avid collectors of Clendaniel art, many of them living in other States. So, if you don’t have an art collection, here are ten reasons to start one.
- To express your personality and your vibe.
- To make your place cozy, vibrant, YOURS.
- To remember special occasion, or epic trips.
- To have interesting conversation pieces for your guests.
- To invest in the arts and in your future.
- To preserve history.
- To make connections with artists.
- To pass on a legacy.
- To support the arts.
- To have a meaningful and fulfilling hobby.
If you feel like you need some education about art before you begin your collection, here are 10 art history classes you can take online for free.
After that you can start your collection. Our Etsy shop RealArtIsBetter is a good place to start looking for your first piece 🙂