We just celebrated Mother’s Day, and it’s already time to start thinking about Father’s Day gifts! Don’t worry, I got you! Here are some ideas for the Sporty Dad, the Techie Dad, and the Beer-Nerd Dad.
Whether Dad needs to get in shape, or just spend some quality time outdoors, these gifts will help him do just that.
1. This compact and adjustable NordicTrack Dumbbells set delivers the same value as 30 individual dumbbells in a fraction of the space.
2. Every Dad needs a cornhole set for all those backyard BBQs!
3. Spruce up your dad’s home bar with some sports fan art! I have many different paintings at my Etsy shop featuring various teams and beer combos.
1. For a Dad who can use some peace and quiet to listen to his favorite podcast, get him these Bose Headphones.
2. For the Dad who’s worried about security of his home, get him this Ring video doorbell
3. This GoPro camera to document his adventures and share videos on social media and YouTube.
1. For the environmentally-conscious beer drinker, this uKeg is a perfect gift, because it will keep beer carbonated for several days, eliminating the need for cans and bottles.
2. This Beer Art Coloring Book to help him relax with a beer.
3. Browse my collection of beer art at my Etsy shop for a perfect piece of art for Dad’s home bar.
No matter what gift you choose for your Dad, the best present is spending quality time with him. Cheers!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases